Re: LDAP test003-search fails on my itanium box

--On Monday, August 29, 2005 9:58 AM -0700 Moe <moe_w90@yahoo.com> wrote:

I did the same installation procedure on 3 other boxes
(X-86 boxes) running white box linux and LDAP works
fine and all the tests passed successfully.
I installed all the packages for redhat linux
I'm not sure weather its the itanium or a missing
package and the error message is not clear to me
I'm using the latest Berkeley DB 4.3.28 and
Any suggestions please?

Read the logs left behind by the test.

And since you are building your own software, 2.2.28 is now the current release, may as well update.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer
ITSS/Shared Services
Stanford University