LDAP test003-search fails on my itanium box

I installed openldap on an itanium box running redhat
linux 3.0. The installation was successfull without
errors but when i started testing( make test), test
number 3 failed and the whole test did not continue.
test 1 and 2 were successfull.
Before is did that i installed Berkeley DB.
The error is :

running defines.sh
Running slapadd to build slapd database...
Running slapindex to index slapd database...
Starting slapd on TCP/IP port 9011...
Testing slapd searching...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Testing exact searching...
./scripts/test003-search: line 70: 22555 Segmentation
fault      $SLAPD -f $CONF1 -h $URI1 -d $LVL $TIMING
>$LOG1 2>&1
ldapsearch failed (255)!
./scripts/test003-search: line 74: kill: (22555) - No
such process
make[2]: *** [bdb-yes] Error 255
make[2]: Leaving directory
make[1]: *** [test] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
make: *** [test] Error 2

I did the same installation procedure on 3 other boxes
(X-86 boxes) running white box linux and LDAP works
fine and all the tests passed successfully.
I installed all the packages for redhat linux
I'm not sure weather its the itanium or a missing
package and the error message is not clear to me
I'm using the latest Berkeley DB 4.3.28 and
Any suggestions please?

Do You Yahoo!?