Re: Connections timing out to OpenLDAP server

So far it has not taken place when I was able to manually able to
test, but I will certainly do that at the first possible opportunity.

I'm disinclined to suspect the apps, as these are three distinct
client apps running on two different hosts, all having problems at
precisely the same time.

-Ben