Re: ldap_add: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)

> Not using multi master, what options do i have????cluster????
> in that case can i loose query's will restarting the slave????
> I'm a bit conserned about that thats why ive tried to use multi master....

It appears that you're far from familiar with OpenLDAP replication in
general; I'd suggest you get a bit more confident with it before you go
wild with something that's __really__ undocumented and unsupported like
multimaster replication.

And, besides that, I'm quite sure you don't really need it.  If all you
need is the capability to write on slaves with a dumb client that doesn't
chase referrals as appropriate, there are other solutions; OpenLDAP 2.3
provides that.  If you need HA, then multimaster is not the answer, it's
just an answer: the wrong one.  If you need so-called "write load
balancing", that's just nonsense.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati