Re: problems adding to DB

Sweet! I finally got it!  I had been reading the mailing lists and
Googling but nothing seemed to ever help me to understand.  I never
implied that the documentation was at fault, just that I was having
problems understanding it because the concept of it is so new to me.

Thanks for all your help!

--Bryan