Re: core on slapadd -w w/ OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_3

Dusty Doris wrote:
 Do you want me to file an ITS for it anyway for documentation
 purposes? On a side note, do you think it would be better for me to
 be testing with CVS HEAD vs REL_ENG_2_3?

Sure go ahead and file the ITS with the backtrace, better to have a tracking number than not.

Thanks for the update on it. I'll give CVS HEAD a go next.

I think REL_ENG_2_3 is pretty much sync'd up with HEAD now, try it instead of HEAD.

 -Dusty Doris

-- -- Howard Chu Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc OpenLDAP Core Team http://www.openldap.org/project/