Dynamic group based on arbitrary value

Hello everyone,

I've been asked to make groups available based on attributes, but there
are 6 or 7 different attributes that these particular programmers are
interested in.  Rather than add a new attributetype for URLs of each of
those attributes in order to do dyngroup expansion, I was wondering if
there is a way to say "form groups based on values of attribute X."

The Red Hat Directory Server claims to have this functionality and I
thought it might be nice to have an overlay that could do something
similar.  ((Although in the issue at hand that I'm dealing with, I think
what the programmers are doing is a complete misuse of LDAP)).

-- DK

--
Digant C Kasundra
Enterprise Operations and Systems

To request technical support, please contact our computing Help Desk at
817-272-2208, e-mail helpdesk@uta.edu or create a work order at
https://eservices.uta.edu/oitforms/workorder.html