[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Multimaster replication problem
- To: "Pierangelo Masarati" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: Multimaster replication problem
- From: "Mandeep Chadha" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 23:29:34 -0700
- Cc: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcV+BFMGjSq4SSf6TaqmTog2EFVigwAARBuZ
- Thread-topic: Multimaster replication problem
Thanks for the reply.
Does anybody got multimaster working as per the procedure described in the above message ?
From: Pierangelo Masarati [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Thu 6/30/2005 11:10 PM
To: Mandeep Chadha
Subject: Re: Multimaster replication problem
Mandeep Chadha wrote:
>We are having problem making multimaster replication work. Any help
>would be greatly appreciated. Enabled multimaster support as per howto
I'm not aware of any howto document for multimaster; if there's any,
it's unofficial, so you should ask the Author. So called "multimaster"
was deprecated before even being released; it's there at own risk and
essentially unmaintained so it might even be broken.
> Not able to add entries on either server if in slapd.conf
>line is added. If we add updatedn line in slapd.conf we observe the
>following debug message while trying to add new entries with ldapadd
SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax: +390382476497