Re: Multimaster replication problem

Mandeep Chadha wrote:

We are having problem making multimaster replication work. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.  Enabled multimaster support as per howto

I'm not aware of any howto document for multimaster; if there's any, it's unofficial, so you should ask the Author. So called "multimaster" was deprecated before even being released; it's there at own risk and essentially unmaintained so it might even be broken.

Not able to add entries on either server if in slapd.conf
line is added. If we add updatedn line in slapd.conf we observe the
following debug message while trying to add new entries with ldapadd