Re: Comparing slapcat output

> On Tue Jun 28 2005 at 16:18:05 CEST, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
>
>> uidnumber=0+gidnumber=0,cn=peercred,cn=external,cn=auth
>>
>> ^^ this seems to be naively computed without using slapd's DN
>> normalization routines; see below.
>
> But why aren't slapd's DN normalization routines being used here
> considering it is slapd which adds that?

See my other posting.  You said those changes were performed using Heimdal
over "slapi"; I guess you meant "ldapi".  In any case, somewhere the data
has been stored in non-normalized manner, and somewhere else (I guess
while replicating, but you should confirm which slapcat was normalized and
which wasn't) it passed thru normalization.  Please provide further
detail, so that we can find out where the error occurred.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it