[Date Prev][Date Next]
problem in modifying/adding a userCertificate attribute. OL 2.3.4
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: problem in modifying/adding a userCertificate attribute. OL 2.3.4
- From: "Michel Gardie (LOR-AIGRI)" <Michel.Gardie@int-evry.fr>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:22:20 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; SunOS sun4u; fr-FR; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041221
I am using OpenLDAP 2.3.4.
OS: Solaris 8 or Linux (RedHat 7.1). [I know, it's old, but it doesn't
Objective of the (small) directory: tests, teaching, etc.
When I was using OL 2.2.xx, I had set a userCertificate value with the
following LDIF line:
And when I used the ldapadd/ldapmodify command to set up the value, I
had no problem at all.
I wanted to do the same thing with the OL 2.3.4 version.
Same LDIF line, same file name (with a new content), same command. But
now, I get the following message:
ldif_parse_line: userCertificate;binary: URL
"file:///usr/local/ssl/certs/filename.der" fetch failed
Did I do something wrong? Did I forget some obvious thing?
If you need more details, don't hesitate to ask.
I hope somebody will guess where the problem is.
Michel Gardie | Phone: +33 1 60 76 47 89
Institut National des Télécommunications | Fax: +33 1 60 76 47 11
9, rue Charles Fourier | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
91011 EVRY Cedex France