Re: slapadd -q and db_archive

--On Thursday, June 16, 2005 9:54 PM -0400 Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey@uvm.edu> wrote:

A warning for others who have applied the patch to add the -q flag that
Quanah has made available.

After your slapadd finishes, be sure to do a db_recover on the database
directory.  I didn't (at first) and I was getting error messages out of
db_archive of:

Already noted on my page. ;)

Also note that this isn't necessary for OpenLDAP 2.3, because of the alock functionality.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer
ITSS/Shared Services
Stanford University