RE : a small problem.

Hi again. I had been doing the test and this is not well.

i have seen the ldif file and it does not have any blank file and when i
try load the ldif file with "-c" option i get the follow message.

ldap_initialize( ldap://127.0.0.1:399 )
Enter LDAP Password:
request 1 done
ldapadd: invalid format (line 1) entry: ""
ldapadd: invalid format (line 1) entry: ""

I get 2 times the message error instead of one time.

besides i have been seeing the ldap manual pages and i saw that the ldapadd
sentence that i wrote is for add to one database existing and i have not
any database on this instance yet. This is my first data import in this
instance.

any idea?

best regards

;-)