Re: Deletions not propagating in multi-hop syncRepl environment

Dave Horsfall wrote:
 On Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Dave Horsfall wrote:
>> Cascaded operations are tested in test019 of the test suite.
>> There is a delete operation included in that test. Does the test
>> pass for you?
> If there's a "delete" operation in test019 then I cannot see it;
> all I see are adds and modifies...  It passes the test otherwise.

 And I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings and all that, but
 2.3.3Beta does not appear to test for "ldapdelete" either...

It's in there. Grep for "changetype: delete". ldapmodify does more than just modify existing entries; you actually don't need ldapadd/ldapdelete/ldapmodrdn at all.
--
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. Director, Highland Sun