Invalid syntax

Hi list,

I got osme error when I was trying to add new email
account to openldap from phpldapadmin. In
phpldapadmin, I choose account type as Courier Mail
Account for creating user account. The version of
openldap is 2.2-26 and both phpldap admin, openldap
and courier-imap are runing in FreeBSD 5.4.

The error I got is:
slapd[1141]: conn=231 fd=10 ACCEPT from
IP=10.8.254.251:56744 (IP=0.0.0.0:389)
slapd[1141]: conn=231 op=0 BIND
dn="cn=sam,dc=authtec,dc=com" method=128
slapd[1141]: conn=231 op=0 BIND
dn="cn=sam,dc=authtec,dc=com" mech=SIMPLE ssf=0
slapd[1141]: conn=231 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=0 text=
slapd[1141]: conn=231 op=1 ADD
dn="uid=wilson.wun,dc=authtec,dc=com"
slapd[1141]: conn=231 op=1 RESULT tag=105 err=21
text=objectClass: value #1 invalid per syntax
slapd[1141]: conn=231 op=2 UNBIND
slapd[1141]: conn=231 fd=10 closed

I don't know how I reproduce this problem using
ldapadd comandline. I wish someone here can guide me
thru to solve this problem at lease using commandline
if not in php.

I will very appricate for any suggestion.

Thanks
Sam