[Date Prev][Date Next]
Logging from NT service
- To: OpenLDAP software list <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Logging from NT service
- From: Gaurav Khanna <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 18:07:39 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=yMH7DXiOCiXO+9lbDVMp3w+/L/SBrsDi8+4MSdQQU3rDvzmTAW9mooDRe4pg4Nc1geCTsHN7ZJxaA7BixlgbJ/6XsneFEELdd/0LQhDoRslZFBHGCYizgwwln/Oh16PKPyBuZBM0LZ0uHSjnlaaCJ8shC2YnxwtThbXUX9jfJEs= ;
- In-reply-to: 6667
I used the "slapd install" to install as a service.
To install a service with a custom name, the following command was used:
slapd install myldap "My LDAP" manual
I would like to specify a log level and am not sure how to go about it. I have put the following in the slapd.conf file:
but this is not making any difference.
How do I specify a loglevel and the name of the log file that should be used for logging?
Yahoo! Mail Mobile
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.