Re: What kind of data slapd-monitor provides?

Imobach González Sosa writes:
> But when I do an ldapsearch on cn=Monitor subtree, I get a lot of
> entries that I can't fully understand. It seems that there's no
> associated data.

The data are in operational attributes.  Operational attributes are only
returned if you explicitly ask for them.

You can ask for attribute '+' to be returned.  That's an extension which
means to return all operational attributes.  If you also want all
non-operational attributes as before, ask for '*' as well.

--
Hallvard
Don't anthropomorphize computers. They hate that.