[Date Prev][Date Next]
Access per Attribute Definition based on ACL
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Access per Attribute Definition based on ACL
- From: "Gary C. New" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 03:23:08 -0600
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i586; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040115
Is it possible to construct an ACL to allow/disallow a specific
attribute from being access by another user based on a subsequent
attribute in the same entry?
postalAddress: 12 Sampson St
ACL prevents David from viewing Sam's postalAddress.
Thank you for the assistance.