Re: slapd dies after dns update

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

--On Friday, April 29, 2005 3:18 AM -0600 "Gary C. New" <garycnew@yahoo.com> wrote:

I am having problems with ispman-agent killing slapd when domain
modifications are made through ispman.

Apr 28 17:32:21 localhost slapd[7383]: slapd shutdown: waiting for 0
threads to terminate
Apr 28 17:32:21 localhost slapd[7380]: slapd stopped.

It started when I transitioned from init to daemontools with slapd.

The only difference between the current setup is the following:

slapd - running under daemontools w/ -d argument (to run in foreground).
ispman-agent - no difference.

Does slapd not run the same in the foreground using the -d argument?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

What version of OpenLDAP are you using?

--Quanah

--