Problem to add entries

Hello,
First of all i have to say that i am a newbie in LDAP.

I have problems to update update the entries in my directory.

After the following command: ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=i2cat,dc=net" -W -f /var/db/openldap-data-i2cat/entries.ldif

I get the following message:

ldap_add: Already exists (68)

My ldif file looks like this:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
dn: dc=i2cat,dc=net
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization
dc: i2cat
o: i2cat

dn: cn=Manager,dc=i2cat,dc=net
objectClass: organizationalRole
cn: Manager
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

My ldap.conf looks like this:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
pidfile         /var/run/openldap/slapd.pid
argsfile        /var/run/openldap/slapd.args

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=i2cat,dc=net"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=i2cat,dc=net"

rootpw          secret

directory       /var/db/openldap-data-i2cat

index default pres,eq
index uid
index   objectClass     eq
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When i do a ldapseach i get the following output:

ldapsearch -x -b 'dc=i2cat,dc=net' '(objectclass=*)'
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <dc=i2cat,dc=net> with scope sub
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# i2cat.net
dn: dc=i2cat,dc=net
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization
dc: i2cat
o:: aTJjYXQg

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1

As you can see there is information that doesn´t match my actual ldif file, there is old data in there and it seems it is corrupted.

I tried to do a ldapmodify also but it seems it didn´t updated the database neither:

ldapmodify -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=i2cat,dc=net" -W -f /var/db/openldap-data-i2cat/entries.ldif
modifying entry "dc=i2cat,dc=net"
modifying entry "cn=Manager,dc=i2cat,dc=net"
ldap_modify: No such object (32)
matched DN: dc=i2cat,dc=net

Best regards and happy weekend.
Irene Ruscalleda