Re: Non-numeric OIDs

I should note that many aspects of this thread have
gone off-topic.  Please note that discussion of
iPlanet internals, proper form of LDAP attribute
type descriptions (as specified in RFC 2252 and
draft-ietf-ldapbis-models-xx), how to convert
other attribute type description formats (such
as used in other servers) into LDAP attribute
attribute type description are not topics specific
to OpenLDAP Software.  Only the question of what
form of attribute type description OpenLDAP Software
requires seems truly on-topic, and that question
seems to have been answered.

I note this as I will now start moderating this
thread to narrow the discussion to on-topic
issues.

Kurt, as the OpenLDAP postmaster