Microsoft attribute-syntax (and other) OID equivalents in OpenLDAP

Hi,

I have 2 questions:

1) Would anyone know the OID mappings in OpenLDAP for all the
attribute syntax definitions (OIDs) in Microsoft Active Directory
schema?

For instance, what would the equivalent OID be in OpenLDAP for
Microsoft's "1.2.840.113556.1.4.906" attribute syntax OID?

# Microsoft attribute:
attributetype ( 1.2.840.113556.1.4.13
	NAME 'builtinCreationTime'
	SYNTAX '1.2.840.113556.1.4.906'
	SINGLE-VALUE )

I get an error stating: "microsoft.schema: line 21: Syntax not found:
"1.2.840.113556.1.4.906" when I try to launch the server using this
schema file.

Is there any paper or web-site where ALL the equivalencies are listed?
The reason I ask is because I'm trying to use the *informational*
microsoft schema files that are included with the OpenLDAP
installation and convert them into real working schema files for
OpenLDAP.

2) Alternatively is there any OID "definitions package" that one can
"include" into OpenLDAP that has the syntax definitions for all the
microsoft OIDs and that allows OpenLDAP to then recognize those OIDs
when encountered in the schema?

Thanks in advance,
Safdar