Re: bdb corruped files and missing last records

Turn on BDB transaction journalling and use slapd_db_recover before
restarting slapd in your startup scripts.  There are some gotchas to
this, but, they're all documented.  Let me know if you want copies
of my database configs to help you along the way.

Owen

--On Tuesday, April 19, 2005 2:02 PM -0500 OmarArmas <oarmas@mpsnet.net.mx>