Re: slurpd not starting

I believe if you are using uri=ldaps:// then the :636 becomes
unnecessary.

Also, you don't include your replogfile directive, but my guess is that
you're trying to put your replogfile in a directory that doesn't exist.
:)

--
Digant C Kasundra
Enterprise Operations and Systems

To request technical support, please contact our computing Help Desk at
817-272-2208, e-mail helpdesk@uta.edu or create a work order at
https://eservices.uta.edu/oitforms/workorder.html