slurpd not starting

I have two ldap servers running on FreeBSD 5.3 with SSL support. One
master, one slave. I have entered this on the master to replicate
information to the slave :

replica uri=ldaps://slave.my.domain.com:636
bindmethod=simple credentials=secret

And i get :
Starting slurpd.
Error: Malformed "replica" line in slapd config file, line 189
Warning: failed to add replica "slave.my.domain.com:636 - ignoring replica
Error: : directory specified in "replogfile" slapd.conf directive does not exist

Any idea ?

"Step by step, penguins are taking my sanity apart ..."