Re: OpenLDAP in 'Deutscher Bundestag' and other german govermental administrations [auf Viren überprüft]

google's translate German to English page says it means:

I search for official reasons for practical experiences (references) for the application of OpenLDAP in larger projects of the public administration. Most well-known example is reliably the introduction of OpenLDAP in the German Bundestag. I have hope that from this circle or other one is here. Perhaps or other one may announce itself, which would make me happy.