Re: Use of openLDAP LDAP servers with Sun Java Directory proxy Server

OpenLDAP 2.2 supports LDAPv3.  The list of elective features and
extensions supported is detailed in the Software FAQ

Your questions about the Sun proxy server, such as what extensions
it supports, should be directed to a list about the Sun proxy
server.  I presume Sun hosts such a list.

-- Kurt