Re: Use of openLDAP LDAP servers with Sun Java Directory proxy Server

OpenLDAP 2.2 supports LDAPv3.  The list of elective features and
extensions supported is detailed in the Software FAQ
<http://www.openldap.org/faq/>.

Your questions about the Sun proxy server, such as what extensions
it supports, should be directed to a list about the Sun proxy
server.  I presume Sun hosts such a list.

-- Kurt