[Date Prev][Date Next]
slapd not responding to sasl_bind
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: slapd not responding to sasl_bind
- From: guest01 <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:19:31 +0100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=I7ln7QZ/Q6aEgjLIRvlAfFZ3Kx7GcjzQOieDPuk7c5KEMe0g4/GkTUTGaAWNbZ0sVyV5BpFpCYda0hPN78gXTu4z2iJeOn713xWa/djYNVFhN7IyKnSstwm4Nl5A4KX4oasT/1xSWsqm8V+egz1mcAbA+Cw7p/JkiNJLDzAxTQE=
I hope this topic is not too OT, I think it is worth a try!
I have following problem, I have a debian woody system with
ldap authentication for different services, like squid, postfix and
vpn (pptp and l2tp). Therefor I am using cyrus sasl.
(ldap 2.1.30, cyrus-sasl 2.1.19)
When I try to use
"ldapwhoami -Y DIGEST-MD5 -U testuser"
after a reboot, the system responds very fast and everything
After a pptp-radius-ldap authentication (not via sasl, anonymous bind),
my server doesn't respond to
"ldapwhoami -Y DIGEST-MD5 -U testuser", just the output
"SASL/DIGEST-MD5 authentication started" appears and
nothing happens ..
But not always, sometimes it works still after the radius-ldap-authent.
Does anyone have an idea? There is no useable info in the
logfile. No difference to a working attempt.