Re: TLS not working for non-root user

--On Thursday, March 17, 2005 5:26 PM -0500 Chris.Martino@tsysprepaid.com wrote:

rsa: 1024

Hm... I helped someone with a similar problem as this earlier this week, and the problem seemed to stem from the fact that the CA cert involved was created with a different key than the client cert (The CA cert was RSA, the client cert DSA).

However, the fact that root works in your case, but not the ldap user, really does make me think a permissions problem.

Have you tried the following things:

su to the ldap user

run the OpenSSL simple server/simple client and see if they work together.

See if ldapsearch works with the simple server if it is the simple server is run as ldap

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/Shared Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html