Re: TLS not working for non-root user

Yes.  The configuration is mirrored on other machines and working as
expected.  This is a single isolated incodent.

Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu>
03/17/05 05:17 PM

Chris.Martino@tsysprepaid.com, openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org

Re: TLS not working for non-root user

--On Thursday, March 17, 2005 4:51 PM -0500 Chris.Martino@tsysprepaid.com

> Hello,
> I'm having a problem where clients cannot connect via TLS when openldap
> is  started as the ldap user.  Everything works perfectly when started
> root.  The errors I'm getting are:

> The problem I am having seems to have been encountered before here:
> http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200105/msg00563.html,
> however there was not a response to this persons query.

Did you generate an RSA key or a DSA key for the cert?

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer
ITSS/Shared Services
Stanford University