Re: apping ACLs to groupmembers

Andreas Schuldei wrote:

i use the debian packages, which dont have ACIs compiled in
(since they are experimental and about to change soon, i hear).

There are no user-visible changes to ACI support planned. The change I was referring to is to allow dynamic (runtime) changes to regular ACLs. (At that point, I imagine the need for ACIs will vanish, but that's a different matter.)

--
 -- Howard Chu