From: Pierangelo Masarati [mailto:ando@sys-net.it]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 1:22 PM
To: Parvate,Girija
Cc: openldap-software@openldap.org
Subject: RE: Size Limits

> I am running OpenLDAP 2.2.23 with Berkeley DB 4.2. I was trying to use

> the paged results search with -Epr switch on ldapsearch. If I set
> -Epr=10/prompt I get 10 records back but it does not prompt for the
> next results. Does this need any thing else enabled? I tried putting
> size.pr=none size.prtotal=none in slapd.conf.

I cannot reproduce your problem; I suggest you make sure you're using
the ldapsearch command that comes with 2.2.23 and that a search without
the pagedResults control would return more than 10 entries.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it

    SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax:
+390382476497