Re: Does OpenLDAP support Change Tracking/UniqueObjectIds/Zombie entries?

Hi Kurt,

I have a few follow-up questions about the UUID attribute that you
mentioned below.
1) Which is the first version of OpenLDAP in which this functionality exists?
2) Is that version available for Windows?
5) I have installed a Windows version of openLDAP version 2.8, and I
don't see any UUID attribute getting generated for entries. Is that
because 2.8 does not have that functionality?
3) Is it possible to include the "UUID" attribute in an LDIF "export"
of the directory?
4) Can queries be based on this attribute?

Thanks,
Safdar