Re: Openldap version (proxy cache)

--On Friday, February 25, 2005 11:09 AM +0100 Christiaan den Besten <chris@scorpion.nl> wrote:

Hi !

I intent to use openldap as a proxy cache to our running (non-openldap)
server. The lists tends to inform people to use the laters version
whenever possible, mostlty due to bugfixes.

Is anyone aware of the openldap version I should at the very least use to
get an easy ride :) ... Linux distro's (Fedora Core) tend to not
distribute the latest versions by default. I think fc1 is at 2.1.x right
now, fc2 might be providing a 2.2.x series version ...

http://www.openldap.org/ always lists the latest version available, which is the one I'd suggest (OL 2.2.23).

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/Shared Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html