ACL migration from openldap 2.1 to 2.2

I have recently upgraded openldap from 2.1.30 to 2.2.20 and 2.1 access lists doesnt work on 2.2.20.

Basically, allow bind only to users having attribute ippNetStatus = ACTIVO.
access to * filter=(ippNetStatus=ACTIVO)
       by anonymous auth
       by self write

This rule doesnt work anymore. With 2.2.20, it keeps telling me "invalid credencials".

The following rule doesnt work either. (syntax error)

access to dn="^.*,uid=([^,]+),(.*)$"
       by dn="uid=$1,$2"   write

Finally, I would like to give full access to a specific atribute(ippNetSessionId) on all objects(users) to a specific user(dn="uid=ippNetSessionIdWriter,dc=core,dc=ipp,dc=pt"). I've tried the following, but didnt work:
access to attrs=ippNetSessionId
by dn="uid=ippNetSessionIdWriter,dc=core,dc=ipp,dc=pt" write
by self write
by * auth

I'm using ldap-sql backend. Can someone help me (or at least give me some guidelines) Thanks in advance. Jaime

Here is the full 2.1 access list in using:
access to dn.base=""
       by * read
access to dn.base="cn=Subschema"
       by * read
access to dn.one="dc=ipp,dc=pt"
       by anonymous auth
       by users read
access to * filter=(ippNetStatus=ACTIVO)
       by anonymous auth
       by self write
access to dn="^.*,uid=([^,]+),(.*)$"
       by dn="uid=$1,$2"   write