Re: Searching self-defined attributes

 Hi,

 I'm not shure, but maybe you should check EQUALITY. The value you use in your example doesn't seem to be an octet string (which would be e.g. an IP-Adress).

 If the attr Attr ist self defined, what obout trying out EUQALITY integerMatch?

 Greets,

 Jutta

 lionel poussin <lionel.poussin@gmail.com> schrieb am 14.02.05 11:19:42:

 > For a web site user management, We've derived a schema from inetorgperson.
 > All attributes work fine as of storing and retrieving information.
 > But, for instance with the following attribute, search even in command
 > line on the server itself is failing.
 > If we search for (memberNetwork=*), we retrieve all the users that
 > have the attribute set, but if  for instance we search for
 > (memberNetwork=92), knowing that some users have the attribute set to
 > that value, it fails.
 > We suspect it's related to the way we defined the attribute, but infos
 > fetched by google searching so far didn't help us. Here's how we
 > defined it:
 > ---
 > Attributetype ( 1.1.2.1.6
 >        NAME 'memberNetwork'
 >        DESC 'Network appartenance of a member'
 >        EQUALITY octetStringMatch
 >        SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.40)
 > ---
 > If anyone has an idea, or a precise refrence to relevant information
 > we could read, the dev team here would be most grateful.
 >
 > Lionel POUSSIN
 > lionel.poussin@gmail.com

Jutta.Luettges@web.de
WEB.Cent Bonusprogramm: Valentinsgeschenke online kaufen und
dabei WEB.Cent sammeln! http://webcentsammeln.web.de/?mc=021301