[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: ldapadd question
- From: Matt <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:52:27 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=XFNQsfrZLSzd5oPFBAb0EzXDAHLgqEQGuABhiPitCQTQbuPrxXArHqqt/38Ckb4RRTbhXXwTbqIQqY81H4nIV1odRR4ilNVjo/PuQznpOiUqZILQmKM8dqPlk2+cIlqMCzEfc6xalp5w3i/dTzI/s4CkoO++LoY3NQWtmrEUM3U=
I know that slapadd will actually dump things raw to a database..
Question is on ldapadd... does ldapadd actually make a connection to
the database, or does it do it locally? I'm trying to debug a problem
that occurres when connecting to the database from an outside machine,
but doesn't seem to happen with ldapadd, and want to make sure I
understand things correctly.