updateref Help

Hi, I have two ldap server (openLDAP 2.1.9) configured as master-slave for
replication. When the master make any modification everything works fine but
when the slave make the modification my client (ldap browser 2.8.1) received
fail notification. My sldap.conf files are:

#Slave
include         /usr/local/openldap-2.1.9/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /usr/local/openldap-2.1.9/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /usr/local/openldap-2.1.9/etc/openldap/schema/radius.schema
include
/usr/local/openldap-2.1.9/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
pidfile         /usr/local/openldap/var/slapd.pid
argsfile        /usr/local/openldap/var/slapd.args
access to dn="" by * read
access to *
        by dn="cn=replicador,ou=Wireless,dc=sgi,dc=es" write
        by anonymous auth
        by self write
database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=sgi,dc=es"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=sgi,dc=es"
rootpw          secret
directory       /usr/local/openldap/var/openldap-ldbm
index   objectClass     eq

replogfile /RIES/logs/openldap/rep.log
updatedn        "cn=replicador,ou=Wireless,dc=sgi,dc=es"
updateref       uri=ldap://192.168.49.81:389

loglevel -1
#master
include         /usr/local/openldap-2.1.9/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include /usr/local/openldap-2.1.9/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include /usr/local/openldap-2.1.9/etc/openldap/schema/radius.schema
include /usr/local/openldap-2.1.9/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
pidfile         /usr/local/openldap/var/slapd.pid
argsfile        /usr/local/openldap/var/slapd.args
access to dn="" by * read
access to *
        by self write
        by dn="cn=replicador,ou=Wireless,dc=sgi,dc=es" write
        by anonymous auth
database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=sgi,dc=es"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=sgi,dc=es"
rootpw          secret
directory       /usr/local/openldap/var/openldap-ldbm
index   objectClass     eq

replogfile /RIES/logs/openldap/rep.log

replica host=192.168.51.222:389
        bindmethod=simple
        binddn="cn=replicador,ou=Wireless,dc=sgi,dc=es"
        credentials=izadisan

loglevel -1

I don´t send the error log because is very long (I can send if necessary)
but says something like:
cannot delete the root DSE

Thanks in advance for any help

______________________
puede contener informacion clasificada por su emisor como
confidencial en el marco de su Sistema de Gestion de Seguridad
de la Informacion siendo para uso exclusivo del destinatario,
quedando prohibida su divulgacion copia o distribucion a terceros
sin la autorizacion expresa del remitente. Si Vd. ha recibido este
mensaje erroneamente, se ruega lo notifique al remitente y proceda
a su borrado. Gracias por su colaboracion.
______________________

This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential
and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named
above. If you are not the intended recipient or person responsible
for delivering this confidential communication to the intended
recipient, you have received this communication in error, and any
review, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying, or other
distribution of this e-mail message and any attached files is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this confidential communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail message and
permanently delete the original message.