Best Backend for handling Power Outages

I have a situation where my LDAP server is frequently subjected to power
outages wherein my UPS is drained (they last hours) and often in the
middle of the night so it doesn't get shutdown well.

What backend is going to handle this best? Currently, I have to build
from backup each time it crashes and having done it about 8 times since
the server came up about as many months ago, it is getting old.

(Yes, I am aware of software to monitor the UPS.)

JSR/

--
Josiah Ritchie <jritchie@bible.edu>
Washington Bible College & Capital Bible Seminary