Re: LDAP slurp problem

tetenen wrote:

Hello p.
I've tried your suggestion, so my Master slapd.conf follow the form:

instantiating database domain1
replica host=slave1:389
        binddn="cn=Manager,dc=domain1,dc=it"
        bindmethod=simple credentials=mypasswd

instantiating database domain2
replica host=slave1:389
        binddn="cn=Manager,dc=domain2,dc=it"
        bindmethod=simple credentials=mypasswd

as you tell me.
I've tried a lot of changes on domain1 and/or domain2
but the result is the same: domain1 replication doens't works and domain2
replication works ok.

I've noticed a strange behaviour, master replication dosn't log any problem
about domain1 into/var/lib/ldap/replica/*

It might have something to do with the fact that the replog is unique; where did you put the "replogfile" directive? I also note you're using a very old release, this might be part of the problem. I don't recall what issues were present in that release. I suggest you put the "replogfile" directive in the global scope (i.e. before any backend/database directive). With 2.2 the setup you're describing works with no problem.

p.