[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: LDAP slurp problem
It might have something to do with the fact that the replog is unique;
where did you put the "replogfile" directive? I also note you're using
a very old release, this might be part of the problem. I don't recall
what issues were present in that release. I suggest you put the
"replogfile" directive in the global scope (i.e. before any
backend/database directive). With 2.2 the setup you're describing works
with no problem.
I've tried your suggestion, so my Master slapd.conf follow the form:
instantiating database domain1
instantiating database domain2
as you tell me.
I've tried a lot of changes on domain1 and/or domain2
but the result is the same: domain1 replication doens't works and domain2
replication works ok.
I've noticed a strange behaviour, master replication dosn't log any problem
about domain1 into/var/lib/ldap/replica/*
SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax: +390382476497