Re: LDAP slurp problem

Hello p.
I've tried your suggestion, so my Master slapd.conf follow the form:

instantiating database domain1
replica host=slave1:389
         binddn="cn=Manager,dc=domain1,dc=it"
         bindmethod=simple credentials=mypasswd

instantiating database domain2
replica host=slave1:389
         binddn="cn=Manager,dc=domain2,dc=it"
         bindmethod=simple credentials=mypasswd

as you tell me.
I've tried a lot of changes on domain1 and/or domain2
but the result is the same: domain1 replication doens't works and domain2
replication works ok.

I've noticed a strange behaviour, master replication dosn't log any problem
about domain1 into/var/lib/ldap/replica/*

thanks
     Mario