Re: Checkpoint command not working in slapd.conf?

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

> > Force a checkpoint at 10:17.  Update at 10:19.  Because fewer than
> > 5 minutes had elapsed *since the last checkpoint*, no checkpoint is done.
>
> Right, that's what I said. ;)  And again, this will be addressed in 2.3 on a
> permanent basis. :)

Subtle...  Had I done the update just a few minutes later, I wouldn't've
observed it, and would've thought everything was fine.

Anyway, I couldn't find an ITS on this (I suppose someone will tell me
that there is one) so I've submitted a "request for enhancement" (as it's
not really a bug) to back-port the 2.3 behaviour - ITS#3492.

--
Dave Horsfall  DTM  VK2KFU  daveh@ci.com.au  Ph: +61 2 8425-5508 (d) -5500 (sw)
Corinthian Engineering, Level 1, 401 Pacific Hwy, Artarmon, NSW 2064, Australia