RE: Multiple syncrepl problems

--On Friday, January 07, 2005 1:54 PM -0700 Darren Gamble <darren.gamble@sjrb.ca> wrote:

The problem with 2.2.20 was that NO entries would get replicated if I
started up a fresh consumer- the consumer would just start up and spam
syslog with those "null_callback : error code 0x32" entries.  If it helps
any, here's what the database dir looks like:

-r--r--r--  1 root root   137 Nov  4 15:19 DB_CONFIG
-rw-------  1 ldap ldap  8192 Jan  7 10:45 dn2id.bdb
-rw-------  1 ldap ldap 32768 Jan  7 10:45 id2entry.bdb
-rw-------  1 ldap ldap 43007 Jan  7 10:45 log.0000000001

(this is after a log file cleanup with a slapd_db_recover, which is run
upon slapd shutdown)

I guess I can set up another machine to be a 2.2.20 test provider and see
what happens, although perhaps some developers would be interested to find
out WHY this doesn't work.

We have had many other problems with modifies not showing up, though...

Hm, I don't know what to do there then. I'm only testing syncRepl with 2.3.x, because that is the point at which I plan to start using it. You might consider filing an ITS on the issue you are seeing.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer