RE: Multiple syncrepl problems

Good day,

Thanks for your reply!

> > Is LDAP Sync Replication considered stable on OpenLDAP, or should we
> > instead be using traditional slurpd replication?
> My own opinion is I would wait for OpenLDAP 2.3 to use
> syncRepl.  Note that
> a number of bugs I discovered in syncRepl in 2.3 were fixed
> in OL 2.2.20 as
> well by Howard Chu, so you may want to look at upgrading.

As I noted in the second half of my message, I did attempt to use 2.2.20, to
great failure.

I would love to give 2.2.20 or even a CVS copy (wouldn't be the first time)
a go, if I could find out why no entries are being replicated with it.  Do
those error messages make any sense to anyone?

Thanks also for your advice on syncrepl.

Darren Gamble
Planner, Regional Services
Shaw Cablesystems GP
630 - 3rd Avenue SW