Re: Installing openldap 2.2.19 on RHEL 3

On Fri, 2004-12-31 at 15:24 -0800, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

> > Comments anyone?
>
> You missed my patches to OpenLDAP. ;)
>
> If you are going to patch BDB as you did, you need the corresponding patch
> to OpenLDAP.  There is also the slabfix patch (not needed for OL 2.2.20,
> since it is in there).
> >From
> <http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/configuration/openldap-build-42.html>
>
> you will find:
>
> <http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/configuration/patches/openldap/transactions.diff>
> <http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/configuration/patches/openldap/slabfix.diff>
>
> I'll be updating off of OL 2.2.20 in the near future.
----
good catch - I'll change my notes and have a 'final' document.

I think I was confused by the db patch and the openldap patch with the
same name 'transactions.diff' - obviously interrelated but I still
missed the slabfix.diff

Always the details...

Thanks

Craig