Re: Bugus tree ?

--On Thursday, December 30, 2004 2:36 PM +0100 EISELE Pascal <peisele@appligos.com> wrote:

Hi,

I can't remove a leaf because LDAP says it's not a leaf ! I'm using
OpenLDAP 2.1.30 under Debian GNU/Linux.
Here is some information :

corail:/var/log# ldapdelete -v -x -D cn=admin,dc=appligos,dc=fr -w xxxxxxxxx "ou=people,ou=Appligos Marne,dc=Appligos,dc=fr" ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> ) deleting entry "ou=people,ou=Appligos Marne,dc=appligos,dc=fr" Delete Result: Operation not allowed on non-leaf (66) Additional info: subtree delete not supported

Are you sure there are no members of ou=people?

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer