RE: 3 database multimaster

This is intriguing... Alvin, are you running this in production? Would
you mind sharing your setup info with regards to the openldap version
and backend you're using?

Also, does anyone have docs on how to handle crashes of any of the
servers involved? Sounds like it could be... "fun".

Thanks!
brian.