Re: Monitoring openldap (generating statistics)

Hi,

We are using OpenLDAP 2.2.13 and successfully monitor the backend with
MRTG graphs.  There is much more you can do, we just havn't gotten
around to it.  If you need pointers.  Let me know!

Cheers,

James
Senior Systems Engineer
MCP+I, MCSE, RHCE, CCA