Newbie - Installation of OpenLdap

Hi,

I have a Suse 9.0 machine installed and would like to use OpenLdap in an
application I will write.
I build the BerkeleyDB as described in the documentation:

cd build_unix
../dist/configure
make
make install

This installs BDB in /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.3

After that, I tried to configure openldap:

./configure

This gives an error: " BerkeleyDB version mismatched "
Then I tried:
env CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.3/include"
LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.3/lib" ./configure

But this one fails to configure too...

Installing BerkeleyDB.4.2 and 4.1 did not solve the problem.. Is it because of
something that I forgot to do?

--
Eylem Kırtıloğlu