Re: Newbie - Installation of OpenLdap

My notes are mostly for solaris but you can follow them and they should
work for linux:

www.math.gatech.edu/~dijuremo/ldap

Please note that my notes are aimed at using GSSAPI through SASL.  So if
you do not need kerberos auths then you do not need to install heimdal
or sasl.

Diego

--
Diego Julian Remolina <dijuremo@math.gatech.edu>